Offering a family friendly environment in Lynchburg for generations, Vista Acres has a full concession stand (including hot and cold foods); diving board, deck for parties; coolers and floats allowed; and a competitive swim team all on a beautiful, wooded 3 acre lot. Conveniently located at 120 Wade Lane (behind Kohl's).
Opening Day scheduled for June 13th, 2020.
ATTENTION: COVID-19 PROCEDURES!
- Upon your first visit to the pool, you will sign a waiver stating that as a member of Vista Acres, a member-owned pool, you will abide by all guidelines that are set forth as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions. If you choose to bring any guests during the summer of 2020, they are required to sign the waiver upon arrival and you are responsible for your guests’ behavior while on Vista Acres property.
- Members who are not comfortable with being in a public place at this time due to COVID-19 have until June 28, 2020 to sign a waiver in order to prevent lapse of their membership. If this waiver is not signed by this date, a non-returning member will forfeit their pool stock and will have to re-purchase for 2021 membership.
Rules During Phase 2 & 3 at Vista Acres
1. On the property of Vista Acres Pool all members must maintain appropriate social distance from any individual not in their family or a guest of that family. This applies to the yard, pool, and pool deck. The tables and chairs have been distanced, and are not to be moved.
2. During phase 2 There will be 2 lap swim lanes available. There is a maximum of 3 swimmers per lane. Please be considerate if someone else is waiting.
3. At this time, Vista Acres is only allowing after-hours parties, and these will be approved on a case by case basis by the Vista Acres Pool Board.
4. At this time, we are not requiring members to sign up for a section of the pool or a specific time of day. Please be aware of other members wanting to enter the pool at a safe distance and limit your visit to 2 hours on busy days. We will be limiting to 100 people at the pool at one time (including staff/lifeguards).
5. We will offer adult swim every hour for 10 minutes.
6. We will have staff and off-duty lifeguards cleaning appropriate surfaces at the pool, but please remember, this is a member-owned pool and if you see something that needs to be done, please assist with this. If you are more comfortable bringing your own cleaning supplies or chairs you are welcome to do so, but please continue to maintain social distance.
7. We will not have a Snack Shack available at this time, but please feel free to bring your own food and drinks. There is a grill available to all members located on the hill next to the Snack Shack. You are welcome to use this while at Vista Acres.
8. The bathrooms will remain open, but please limit your use to facilities only.
9. Inflatable objects will not be allowed at this time. Pool noodles and life jackets are permitted.
10. If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not come to the pool.
Please be aware that we are all experiencing a lot of uncertainty right now. We are thrilled to be able to open Vista Acres to its members, but should the guidelines change, so may our guidelines for swimming and pool attendance. We will communicate any changes as soon as they are made available.